Friday, March 5, 2010

And Then

And then I settled down and slept some more and let the night time terror hormones pass.

And then the sun rose and Bruno and I had breakfast in bed together, albeit a different sort of breakfast in bed, but breakfast in bed none-the-less.

And then I spoke with each of my doctors again, and they each reassured me that we are doing really really well and all these aggressive measures are just to leave no stone unturned in protecting our daughters through these important next 4 weeks.

And then I read. And spoke with friends. And nibbled. And showered for 5 minutes (ahhh).

And by then, everything was feeling a whole lot better.

1 comment:

Alyson Strong Pitt said...

Thinking about you!! Wish I was there to help out! It will all soon be over and the prize at the end will be totally worth it:) Counting down....week by week:)