Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Learmimg.to.Adapt

Two.Nights.ago,.we.spilled.water.oN.my.computer.
ANd.though.we.feared.for.its.life,
aNd.though.I.had.to.speNd.a.day.oN.rest.with.No.iNterNet.access,
it.did.revive.

Well,.all.except.for.the.space.key,.the."N".key.aNd.the."b".key.

However,.I'm.adaptiNg.
For.example,.usi
Ng.a.period.iNstead.of.a.space.
Or.fiNdiNg.aN."N".aNd.copy.pastiNg.it.iN.
It's.a.capital."N",.however.that.doesN't.really.matter.
Just.gives.certaiN.thiNgs.a.uNique.emphasis.

Or.usiNg."however".iN.place.of.that.simpler.coNjuNctioN,
that.uses.the.other.missiNg.key.
You.kNow,.the.oNe.my.love's.Name.starts.with.

Oh,.aNd.the.questioN.mark.doesN't.work.either.
Which.could.result.iN.good.thiNgs;
perhaps.I'll.questioN.less.aNd.trust.more.

I.had.thought.of.simply.usiNg.a.letter.replacemeNt.for
the.missiNg.keys:
Dut,.that.might.mot.de.the.easiest.thimg.to.umderstamd.
Or,.it.might.de.easier,.if.you.have.dyslexia,
or.doudle.visiom.

I.had.thought.I.could.get.away.with.simply.
Not.usiNg.words.with.those.two.letters.
You'd.fi
Nd.it.shockiNg,.however,
how.ofte
N.you.Need.to.use.those.particular.oNes.
ANd.geruNds.are.out.eNtirely.

Some.day.I.am.sure.thiNgs.will.returN.to.Normal.

Mea
Nwhile,.I.am.learmimg.to.adapt.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I.loved.this.post.my.darliNg.frieNd!!!keep.trustiNg!!!

joelene said...

I love reading your blog!! You are one talented woman!!

Michelle said...

You wonderful, creative goofball!