Monday, December 21, 2009

Theme Song

I just got back from my prescribed 20 minute walk of freedom. And while I was out, the gray California winter sky opened, and a drizzling rain started. Kids scattered from the park I was walking through (aren't I lucky to have two parks within my 20 minute walking radius!), but I looked up at the fuzzy gray sky, and out at the strong tall Eucalyptus trees and the beautiful oaks which still have their scarlet leaves on them, and started to sing. And as I walked and sang and listened to the lyrics, with one hand on my heart and the other on my belly, I think I found my new theme song for this next section of the journey:

I'm singing in the rain
Just singing in the rain
What a glorious feelin'
I'm happy again
I'm laughing at clouds
So dark up above
The sun's in my heart
And I'm ready for love
Let the stormy clouds chase
Everyone from the place
Come on with the rain
I've a smile on my face
I walk down the lane
With a happy refrain
Just singin',
Singin' in the rain

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love to see you happy mi querida happy!!!
Yo tambien estoy FELIZ!!!!