Thursday, February 11, 2010

Just The Facts, Ma'am, Week 20

Great Doctor's appointment today! Was with Dr. K, the perinatologist. Ultrasound showed that the funneling has disappeared and the cervix is sitting long and strong at 4.0. Dr. K was so pleased with it that he said he wouldn't need to see me again for a month, but we all know this junkie can't wait that long, so he said he's happy to see me again in two weeks. Meanwhile we see Dr. R again next week, so my fixes are all lined up for me.

But we may have a discipline issue on our hands: Baby B seems to be tap dancing incessantly on her sister's head. Actually, I say tap dancing, Bruno says practicing Taekwondo. Either way, she shouldn't be doing either on top of her poor sister. We're thinking maybe a time out is in order. Either that, or Mama should lay off the drinking juice before the ultrasound appointments.

No comments: